Google has launched its first mobile wallet in India,TEZ. The app which is available for ios and android will enable the users to link to their bank accounts and facilitates safe as well as easy transactions in physical stores, online and person-to-person money transfers.In the second most populated country, where the digital payments are blooming, google gets connected to major banks through Unified Payment Interface with an intention to integrate the country’s market.
Unlike other available mobile wallets like paytm, the app just introduces a way to deduct money from your account instead of storing it in the app. Axis bank, HDFC, ICICI,State Bank of India and all other UPI supporting banks have shown green signal to the latest app introduced by the search giant.
• Supports English and other seven Indian languages
• Handles UPI
• Business portal available for online companies
• Secure locking codes, pins, patterns and other methods available
• Payments can be done via phone numbers, QR code or UPI id
• Cash mode option ; proximity based transfer
• Several attractive offers are provided to the users
Image Credit : FoneArena.com